Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Zoo Zoo Riot




Well ladies and gentlemen, as you can see now 4/5 of the Zoo departed our 11:35 South Main St. residence at precisely 12:05 PM today. Since I am the final missing piece of the Zoomerica Tour and will not be able to meet up with my Mates (sadly) until I recover from a recent tonsilectomy/adenoidectomy, I have decided for the time being that my contribution to the journey will be made by updating the blog for them when they cannot. I figure that there computer time could be infrequent and I'm sure that all of our readers would enjoy some updates. Let me first say to my best friends,that you guys look totally rad from the pictures I have seen taken by Mrs. Arms. I saw those photos and got so amped up that I never had a greater desire to be on my bike. I want you to know that I am very proud of each of you and think it is a huge accomplishment that you all are on your way down a road certainly less traveled. Its one thing to talk the talk, but you fellas are now walking the walk or I guess biking the bike would be more appropriate. Best of luck on your journey south and I will be counting down the dates until I meet up with you in Kentucky!

1 comment:

  1. yes!!! so excited for you all!!!

    what an awesome start to a totally unique adventure! stay safe and keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete